- Nominations Due - Friday 28th August 2020
- Carnival - Monday 7th September 2020
- Gates Open 7.30am
- First Event 8.45am
- Approximate Finish 4.30pm
AICES BOYS FOR CIS TRIALS
- AICES Athletics Program 2020 - click here
- Please note that there will not be printed programs available at the carnival. Competitors and spectators should print a copy and take it with them.
- Download the AICES App from your App store (free) for the program and starting lists
- Track Meet Mobile is an App for your phone or tablet that contains the program, entries and results of the meet. The basic App that allows you to view the program and entries is free. The upgraded version which allows you to view results costs to download.
Please email email@example.com for a copy of the Meet Manager Datafile.
MULTI CLASS EVENTS
- AICES will be including Multi Class Events and participation in the carnival. For 2020 we will be running Mixed 100m, 200m, 800m, Shot, Discus and Long Jump events.
- Multi Class competitors who whish to compete at CIS must participate in the AICES events. The top three places will be selected for CIS.
- Available after nominations close
AICES TEAM & RESULTS
- Year 12 Students - Important
- Year 12 Students – Important - Students who are in Year 12 and place 1st, 2nd or 3rd at AICES are eligible to attend the CIS Carnival. To take up this position you must fill in a Player Acceptance Form on the AICES Website ASAP after the AICES carnival. Students who do not confirm their attendance will not be nominated to CIS and will not be able to attend.
- Please note that where two athletes tie for 3rd place in an event a count back will be used with the 2nd best distance/height for the athlete will be used to judge the event. Where athletes are still tie their entry time/distance will be used.
- Note: Events with less than three names still have room for athletes. Please advise asap if you would like to enter any of those events.
- All problems, withdrawals or changes must be notified by Thursday 20th September 2018. If you do not officially withdraw if not competing CIS will still charge you.
- There will be changes to this teamI. will accept entries for any event that does not have 3 commpetitors in it. Please advise if you are withdrawing from any events.
- CIS Program
- A copy of the CIS Athletics Program is available on the CIS Website (below)
- There is no hard copy of the CIS Athletics Program on the day. CIS now only has an App for your phone/Tablet that has all of the carnival information in it.
- To download the CIS Secondary Athletics App go to the App Store for iphones/ipads; Google Play for android Phones and download the AISNSW Course & Event Portal. Once downloaded you will be asked for an event code. The App is free.
- Results can be accessed from the upstairs window and Track & Field Meet Mobile
- CIS Athletics Page - click here
AICES ATHLETICS MEET MANAGER DATA BASE
- All entries must be submitted by the Association Athletics Convenor in this Database. Please ensure you use the school codes below and exactly the same school name as indicated.
- AICES Meet Manager Data Base - click here
- AICES School Codes - click here